Clever Fashion Ideas to Look Slimmer
Every woman wants to look slimmer and show off her exclusive, handmade fashion items at their best. With that in mind, here are 5 tips to look thinner.
- Don’t swamp your figure with loose-fitting clothing. Trying to disguise your shape by wearing oversized clothing actually has the opposite effect and just draws attention to it.
- Enhance your waist with a belt. Adding a pretty belt will take inches off your waist giving you an enviable hourglass figure. Fabric belts with wider leg pants will help to achieve this illusion.
- Buy made to measure garments. The perfect fit can rarely be found in high street shops, and by seeking out luxury made to measure pieces you are assured of a high fashion look
- Wear skin-toned shoes or sandals. This clever trick has the effect of elongating your legs and making your whole contour look slimmer.
- Choose a v-shaped neckline. This is particularly beneficial for ladies with a larger chest and will draw the eye downwards, creating a pleasing silhouette.
With these 5 tips to look thinner, you will turn heads, attract compliments and admiring glances. Who says you can’t have it all?